Tuesday 27 August 2019

Good day leaders.

Dear fellow Friedrich Ebert Stiftung  alumni, my fellow compatriots, colleagues and great friends, my immediate family that shapes me , guide me through daily vision refinement towards the betterment of myself as an individual and our country as a collective.

I would like to thank you vehemently for entrusting me with the unfettered power and mammoth responsibility to coordinate a greater chunk of the Zimbabwean land that fall within our constituency as FES alumni , this was a humbling golden opportunity that will go down in history and that I will continue cherishing owing to your confidence in my little person.

It is on a very sad note that I would like to make it known to you that when I campaigned and got the mandate from the prestigious alumni to coordinate the Northern Region, little did I know that another opportunity to further my studies in Norway was opening up. I would like to thank you very much for your confidence in my person, what you chose me to do, I still represent and still believe in.

Let me also make use of this sue-generis  opportunity to officially tender my resignation from this post in the best interest of progress since I am now far away and continuously getting very occupied as has been the case of the past weeks. I always wish our team the best of progress, success and energy to change the face of our society. For the mean time, I left Richard Mugobo steering on my behalf until such a time when you procedurally replace the vacancy/place in accordance to popular agreement or institutions that govern us as an alumni.

A luta continua.

Yours truly.

Cde Treasure Basopo

No comments:

Post a Comment