Friday 18 November 2016

Dear Professor Jonathan Nathanial Robbin- hood Moyo.


*As a concerned and bona fide citizen of the Republic of Zimbabwe.
*As a citizen of the Republic of Zimbabwe by birth and by all definitions and necessary qualification required by your bureaucracy.
*As a student in Zimbabwe and
*As the legitimate Spokes Person of ZINASU.


Everyday I ponder, deep down my heart bleeds when I gaze at the future and see a bright Zimbabwe being crushed and crumbled today by your administration through its maladministration.When I learn the new order of priorities in " Independent Zimbabwe" where bicycles have assumed the first priority position versus the education of my generation.My colleagues relegated and negated by your generation that was educated for free by Smith policies and systems, this sends a chill down my spine.I have been informed that you are a law student, please respect section 75 of our constitution, our right to education.
Tears run down my shiny , Vaseline smeared pimp cheeks, when I see female students wearing skirts of little cloth, not because the country is in shortage of fabric, but the dire need and appetite to attract males for a living in colleges, my brothers dropping from college and become experts in drugs, Isn't this the death of a nation Mr Robbin Hood?
Please cut down tuition fees!!!
I recall the arrest of Tonderai Dombo, in front of his family, you accused, harassed, tormented, incarcerated, tortured and victimized, for the simple reason of being academically free to express what he had been learning during his tenure at University.
Where is section 61 subsection 1c to protect the poor students
Please we need respect of academic freedom.
As ZINASU we will remain unshaken in our struggles for academic freedom in our life time, the situation at hand is deplorable, unprecedented and calls for immediate mass action from the side of students, we will not be deterred or succumb to any forms of trepidation because the blazing flames of the movement burn eternal within our hearts and souls.
Please hear us, or maybe you need a demonstration to take recognition of our advocation ?

#Fundourfuture
#Ndirimudzidzi
#Ngiyisifundi
#Thisflag
#Theendgame
#Tajamuka


TREASURE BASOPO

ZINASU NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON.

No comments:

Post a Comment